“Family Trip”
Review of La Casa Hotel

La Casa Hotel
Ranked #11 of 89 Hotels in Haridwar
Reviewed March 6, 2013

good stay...just one particular room out of 2 rooms that we booked does not have any window and no sunlight which making bit uncomfortable due to the moist (Room # 001)
Location wise and value for money wise really good.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
HotelLaCasa2010, Owner at La Casa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2013

Hello Mr. Satyajit, it was such a pleasure to welcome you and your family.
Thanks for reviewing us on tripadvisor, and providing us your feedback about the room number 001.
Normally, it is quite a preferred room since it has 3 beds and very good ergonomics, and is the most quiet room in the hotel. It is the only room in the hotel which does not have windows, but unfortunately, provision of a window is not even feasible. We have now put an exhaust fan, which quite makes up for the ventilation in the room.

Ultimately, I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with your family.

We look forward to welcome you and your family to La Casa again.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Best Service and infrastructure is good.......and best stay
near by market, very close station and bus stand and best view and no disturbance at all
Very comfortable stay. Staff is very helpful. Strongly recommend this hotel. The interiors of the hotel are very beautiful, very appealing, makes your day!!

Room Tip: Must have a look in for best room....
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Wow, thanks for making us feel special with the review.
We indeed try our best to provide top hospitality services in the heart of Haridwar city - close to rail/bus station and also to all major attractions.

You will be pleased to read that we have re-done our interiors recently. It will be great to see you again at La Casa.
Thanks again for taking out time to review and rate us on tripadvisor.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I visited Haridwar for a ritual activity and stayed at La Casa for a night. I chose this hotel after seeing it's good rating in tripadvisor. I booked couple of rooms through makemytrip. On arival I was allocated two double bed rooms in 3rd floor. In the begining, I was very disappointed. The ambience in 3rd floor was very dull and boring (I am told there was some renovation work going on to create restaurant facilities). It had only 2 rooms in 3rd floor which were allocated to me. Further to this after a while, I found body hairs on the bedsheets and it seems those were already used by someone. But, on complaining , the room service promtly changed the bedsheets. Then another disappoint after a while - there was not enough water in the tapes and toilet flush in the bathroom. On complaining, hotel staff was again prompt and tried to fix it but then I was offerred to shift both my rooms into the 2nd floor. The 2nd floor was good and the rooms were neat and clean. I'm generally very particular about the cleanliness and finally I was satisfied with the given rooms.

Food was good which was more like home made. I had tried both breakfast and Dinner in the hotel.

Har ki pauri is about 10-15 minutes rikshaw ride from the hotel. I had 5 members in my family so took 2 rikshaws while travelling to Har ki pauri from the hotel. In general, each rikshaw has the facility to take 5 passengers at a time. Both the rikshaw charged me Rs. 30/- each.

Haridwar Railway station is about 5-10 minutes ride if Tempo/Taxi is used.

For me, Leaving apart the initial hiccups, overall I found the hotel to be good. Room service staffs were very good and promt.

I would recommend this hotel to others (may be not the 3rd floor rooms) and may like to stay again if I have to visit Haridwar.

Cleanilness and Rooms rating I provided is purely based on the rooms that I fianally end up using.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
HotelLaCasa2010, Owner at La Casa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2013

We thank you for taking out time to review and rate us on tripadvisor.
We do agree that intermittently 3rd floor is a little out of place due to the terrace cafe work and thus you might not have enjoyed the ambiance so much, although 3rd floor has otherwise been a favorite for most of our guests. The day you checked in, the hotel was almost full and thus we had to allot you rooms on the 3rd floor.
But we are happy that you enjoyed your stay on the 2nd floor and all the amenities later on. We have expedited the work on terrace cafe and it shall be in operation soon.
We thank you again and look forward to welcome you La Casa in the future too

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Very comfortable stay. Staff is very helpful. Wifi connectivity was very helpful to attend to some urgent work that came up. Strongly recommend this hotel. The interiors of the hotel are very beautiful, very appealing, makes your day!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends

Thanks for taking out time to review and rate us on Tripadvisor. Its a great gesture considering your busy schedule.
Look forward to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

nice clean hotel, the hotel staffs are always ready to help, clean rooms, Free Wifi. 10 - 15 mins walk from Har Ki Pauri ghat. Food is ok not so good you can try at the nearby restaurants. Overall I am satisfied with my stay at La Casa but it would have been better if it was a little near to the Ganga Ghat

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
HotelLaCasa2010, Owner at La Casa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

We thank you for sparing time to review and rate us on tripadvisor.
Actually, we are just 200 meters from a very famous clean ghat known as "Birla Ghat". From here, the walking area parallel to river Ganges leads to Hari-ki-pauri and is also a nice serene walk. We usually recommend our guests to visit this ghat, as it is very neat and clean. May be you should try this ghat when you arrive next time.
Thanks again for remembering to review us and we look forward to welcome you to La Casa again.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Its a good neat & clean hotel in Haridwar. I stayed there twice and its same standards they are maintaining. Only one suggestion for the management to provide a car cleaner for people who come in their own cars. It was not easy to get my car clean from the staff available. The same story when I stayed last year. But this is minor lapse and if management can look after, rest everything is fine.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
HotelLaCasa2010, Owner at La Casa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Mr. Pradeep,

Thanks for taking out time to review us on tripadvisor. We are happy that you are our repeat guests and would love to serve you over and over again.
The little lapse of car cleaning facility has been take care of, as we have appointed one of the houseman's to take out time every morning to clean the cars.

Thanks for giving us a chance to serve you, we promise high standards to housekeeping and overall hygiene.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

La Casa is the best …. Stay was very comfortable and staff was extremely courteous accommodation was great clean room and I will always stay at La Casa whenever at Holy City Haridwar , I strongly recommend the hotel for best and comfortable stay.
Thank you La Casa for making our trip comfortable and memorable.

1  Thank ParminderNoida
HotelLaCasa2010, Owner at La Casa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Thanks for your time to review and rate us on tripadvisor.com and for recommending La Casa to your friends and fellow travelers.
I am happy that my team is able to keep up to your expectations and has been able to create a positive memory of Haridwar trip.