Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great crew

I walked into the office from the beach to ask about snorkelling, around noontime. Apparently... read more

Reviewed yesterday
ItayV99
Tel Aviv, Israel
via mobile
Amazing snorkelling

We had an amazong snorkelling experience in the blue lagoonwoth our guide from buccaneer diving. We... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Sdreamytravels
Muscat, Oman

All reviews dive master open water dive shop great dives sea horses mnemba atoll surface interval night dive lion fish experienced divers ginger tea refresher course professional team saw dolphins underwater world biscuits professional dive center
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I stopped over at Zanzibar for a couple of days and decided to dive with Buccaneer. They were extremely informative and welcoming right from the start. My first interaction was via email with Wycliffe, would very promptly explained the costing etc. We had already booked our stay at Paje, but Buccaneer diving is in the same premise as Paje beach apts which looked pretty great. We needed to do a refresher course, before our boat double dive.
I can’t seem to remember the name of the instructor who carried out our refresher, but he, like ibra (dive master) and beka (dive instructor) (latter two guided us on our boat dives) were absolutely wonderful! Their knowledge was always on point and their infectious personalities always had us laughing! Diving should always be a happy sport, and they made sure it was.

Date of experience: September 2019
BuccaneerDiving, Manager at Buccaneer Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks so much for your lovely review - we are glad you had fun with our team!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I did my Rescue diver course with Didi. Great course, very well taught and a lot of fun too. Definitely recommend it.

Date of experience: August 2019

Well done on achieving your Rescue Certificate - we are so glad you had fun whilst doing it too!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Buccaneer Diving is totally recommandable. Didi and Polar were very competent, professional diveinstructors. The reef was amazingly beautiful. If you are in Paje, you definitely should go diving with them. Without seeing that reef you miss out the best part of your holiday.

Date of experience: July 2019

Thanks so much for your kind review and we are really glad you appreciated our super healthy coral reef!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had an excellent time in Paje doing my PADI open water course. Staff is super friendly and professional. Big thumbs up for the environmental initiatives, distributing optional mesh bags during the dives to collect waste if seen (personally, didn't see any in the water), encouraging reusable water bottle. I did diving before and Zanzibar offers a huge variety of aquatic life with an amazing visibility! I highly recommend Didi who was a great and hilarious instructor, I felt safe the whole time. Plus, Paje is definitely the coolest place to be on the island! Have fun!

Date of experience: July 2019

Thank you for your kind review and for also noticing some of our environmental projects. The reefs on the SE coast of Zanzibar are in good condition and we are doing our best to help maintain them.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I joined the Scuba Discovery course at the Diving Center. I'd never dived before, so i am a complete rookie. But the guys give you a good felling. We practice safty things at the pool. And after that we had two ocean dive sessions. It was amazing under Water. Thank's to the Team. And Ibrahim. Enjoyed the trip with them.

Date of experience: September 2019

Thank you for your nice review and we are really pleased that you enjoyed your first taste of diving. Hoefully there will be many more dives for you in the future