Demani Lodge
$530
$449
Hotwire.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthursday nightbbq partyrecommend this placegreat bbqlocal musicnorthern partshared facilitiescool barsingle roomswimming poolnice bonusrelaxing vibevegetarian foodenjoyable place to staynice ownersfeel so welcomegreat party
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Good value for everything, wonderful food. Nice people and really nice rooms with pool. The pool is clean .Overall really enjoyed our time here, we extended it by 4 nights. I would really recommend staying at demani you will not regret it :)

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 7, 2013

This was the first place I stayed at when I first arrived to Zanzibar the first time. I was so stressed out work and needed a place with both recreation and happenings and I'm so greatful that I was recommended this place. The staff is so helpful and just a couple of minutes walk down to the beach.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I stayed here for two days with another female friend. We loved the room, the pool, the hammocks, the food, drinks, company and staff. The owners made us feel welcomed and answered any questions we had. The bar staff Desmond and Emanual were great! The rooms were well kept, the shared facilities were clean and the Saturday night BBQ was delicious! I would not hesitate to recommend this place to anyone travelling to Paje!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Demani L, Manager at Demani Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Hi WanderingLucy :)

I am really happy you enjoyed your stay with us and to read this makes us want to give even more to make sure the guests after you have the same experience! :)

Hope to see you back some day!

Linn & The Demani Team

Reviewed June 13, 2013

We didn't stay in this hotel so I can't say too much about rooms but the food there is just perfect. We were there almost everyday for dinner during our holiday in Paje. Very good quality for really good price. Also atmosphere in Demani is just great. You can relax and forget about everthing. Very frendily staff. The owners are there everyday and you can really see that they care so much about this place and customers. They helped us a lot. Lovely palce and great people so basically all what you need on your holiday. We miss Demani already!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Ok, so this is one of the best places I've stayed during my two months in Africa. The grounds are immaculately maintained. There's lots of different room choices, and it's they're cheapest you'll find in Paje. The food is excellent!! The owner is very friendly, and takes a lot pride in this place. They'll help you set up diving, kiting, tours, whatever you want. I wish I could stay longer! If I ever make it back to Paje, I'll be staying here again.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank rezizo
Demani l, Owner at Demani Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Hi Rezizo

I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us! You were a fantastic guest :) Have a safe travel and hope tto see you again soon!