We stayed here for just short of a week with a large group of friends. We were able to set up a variety of excursions throughout Zanzibar, and enjoyed plenty of time on the powder white sand beaches. Highly recommend the piña coladas- made with fresh fruit. The staff were all very friendly and we had a great time with out 3 yr old who edpecially liked splashing around during low tide.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ndame Beach Lodge in Paje Zanzibar has been a dream beach holiday destination for more than 8 years. Sun-seekers and Indian Ocean lovers from all over the world come to stay with us. Our 14 bungalows with 31 rooms are strung along in lush tropical gardens on the shores of one of the world's most beautiful beaches. Stretching more than 250 m along snow white beaches, where the warm, turquoise waters caress the shores. From Ndame you can start a variety of activities like swimming with the dolphins, kiting, diving, visiting the local markets, snorkeling, learning about local culture and the spices which grow here in abundance. The Arabs called it the Spice Island. Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere in our restaurant and bar, have a chat with interesting people from all over the world. At times we accommodate guests from more than 20 countries. A much loved highlight is our bonfire grill below the sparkling stars of the southern hemisphere. In our local style beach bar we serve you fresh fruit juices, tasty cocktails or exotic local drinks for the daring. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, HostelWorld and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ndame Beach Lodge Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ndame Beach Lodge Zanzibar Hotel Paje
- Ndame Beach Lodge Zanzibar Zanzibar Island/Paje