This was my second stay at Kilima and it was once again awesome. Dina is so warm and welcoming and sets the tone for all the staff . Mohammad and his team cook amazingly, we had a kilo and a half lobster Thermidor fresh from the ocean that will have us heading back for more! The beach on your door step, a beautiful swimming pool, dining with your feet in the sand, cool air con for the night, great staff makes this a place to relax and unwind. We did a day trip with Haji that included snorkeling off a sandbank in the ocean, a luxurious lunch at a deserted beach ( lobster, octopus, fish, calamari,prawns, chips,salad, rice, fruit.....) more deep sea snorkeling- in my memory bank til next time. The welcoming atmosphere has people from surrounding establishments spending their days and meals at Kilima which jusT shows its the best around! Ooh, and I forgot to mention Christina and her massages, certainly helped with my stiff Kili muscles! The bar men top it off by being extra accommodating in terms of musical choice and attentive service! This is one of those places you can't visit once...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kilima Kidogo Guesthouse is situated on the east coast of Zanzibar between the villages Paje and Jambiani. This mini boutique has great spirit, value and is situated right on the white beaches and great views of the crystal blue seas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Kilima Kidogo Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilima Kidogo Guesthouse Hotel Paje
- Kilima Kidogo Guesthouse Zanzibar Island/Paje