We stayed here for three days over Christmas 2012 and loved it. We had a great air conditioned room. Very clean and well appointed. Dina, the owner, makes everyone feel welcome. Introducing everyone and making you feel at home. There is a great pool and outdoor bar/restaurant. It is a nice quite place directly on the beach. There are lots of other hotels and a dive center just a short walk down the beach. You can rent equipment to go out in the water just next door.
We arranged our tours through the hotel. The Mr. Spice tour is not to be missed! Great learning experience and an amazing lunch to go with. We also did a snorkeling tour that was outstanding. Bring your own equipment if you have it. The hotel's equipment is a bit tired.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kilima Kidogo Guesthouse is situated on the east coast of Zanzibar between the villages Paje and Jambiani. This mini boutique has great spirit, value and is situated right on the white beaches and great views of the crystal blue seas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Kilima Kidogo Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilima Kidogo Guesthouse Hotel Paje
- Kilima Kidogo Guesthouse Zanzibar Island/Paje