This was such a wonderful way to end our Tanzanian vacation. We started with a safari, climbed kilimajaro and then went to Zanzibar for a few days each in Stone Town, Nungwi and finished off at Kilima Kidogo. We stayed in room 3 which faces the ocean. it's a very big room with an ensuite bathroom and AC. there's a pool, spa and restaurant and Dina books tours as well even though we just wanted to sit and do nothing for our last few days. The food is absolutely incredible. The chef will make whatever you like and people come from other hotels to try his wonderful creations but he gives priority to those staying at Kilima. We ventured into town once to try another top restaurant (the thai/sushi fusion one) and Kilima blows it out of the water. I also love that the restaurant is right in the sand so you can kick off your sandals and have your feet in the softest sand ever :) Dina is the most welcoming hostess. Every morning she chats with everyone and introduces all the guests to each other. It's about a 20-30 min walk along the beach to Paje. We were so happy to end a great trip here! Thanks Dina xoxo Robyn and Shane from Canada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kilima Kidogo Guesthouse is situated on the east coast of Zanzibar between the villages Paje and Jambiani. This mini boutique has great spirit, value and is situated right on the white beaches and great views of the crystal blue seas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Jovago.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Kilima Kidogo Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilima Kidogo Guesthouse Hotel Paje
- Kilima Kidogo Guesthouse Zanzibar Island/Paje