This is a lovely bed and breakfast about 50 minutes from Stone Town. We stayed in room 3 facing the Indian Ocean. We had a/c but power went off about 4 times a day due to poor cable, which will change in March when the new cable comes to the area. The owner, Dina, was a most gracious hostess and provided us with anything we needed. Ali helped my husband a great deal with ice and cold water when he was overcome from heat exhaustion from our safari in Tanzania.
We met great people there who made the trip very special. The food was excellent and the location is on the beach and beautiful. I had a wonderful, very inexpensive massage there too.
I would recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone wanting to relax.
Also went on a swim with dolphins and a spice tour that Dina set up. She has all types of tours and they are flexible so you can go whenever you want. There are not that many rooms so you get to know everyone there and it makes for a fun adventure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kilima Kidogo Guesthouse is situated on the east coast of Zanzibar between the villages Paje and Jambiani. This mini boutique has great spirit, value and is situated right on the white beaches and great views of the crystal blue seas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Jovago.com, Priceline, Agoda, HotelsClick and Despegar.com so you can book your Kilima Kidogo Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilima Kidogo Guesthouse Hotel Paje
- Kilima Kidogo Guesthouse Zanzibar Island/Paje