A bungalow hotel at the shore of the Indian Ocean, not very big , but the owners and staff do everything for you, Nice food , always decorated with flowers from the bushes in the garden, an extra afternoon-tea-cake when you come back from the shore or the reefes or just from sitting under a palm reading a book. You go to sleep, rocked by the sound of the waves rolling as the tides come and go. The sand on the shore is white, the sea is everything from dark grey to light blue and turquoise. It´s very relaxing , situated just some hundred meters from the ocean . You can also go (wind)surfing , if You like it that way! I recommend staying at Little Hill as it means in swahili. Lovely! Regards from Elisabeth Schulz Sweden
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kilima Kidogo Guesthouse is situated on the east coast of Zanzibar between the villages Paje and Jambiani. This mini boutique has great spirit, value and is situated right on the white beaches and great views of the crystal blue seas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Jovago.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Kilima Kidogo Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilima Kidogo Guesthouse Hotel Paje
- Kilima Kidogo Guesthouse Zanzibar Island/Paje