It doesn't seem enough just to concur with what has been previously written, this is a truly remarkable place. We went to the Palms to celebrate our Silver Wedding Anniversary and were made to feel so special. Even as we arrived after the Nairobi airport had, in part burnt down, we were met with a feast in our villa. My wife was not feeling very well and the manager suggested a clear soup and even though it was past midnight, one duly appeared freshly prepared some 10 minutes later! We could not say enough about the manager, but we should also mention all the other staff who went out of their way to make us feel very special, even preparing a wonderful lunch on the beach and providing a complementary trip to the spa. We were allowed to use the facilities of the two sister hotels, but why would you when The Palms was so wonderful! Thank you so much for making us feel extremely special!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the peaceful south eastern coast of the island, lying on an untouched award-winning beach, "The Palms" is the ultimate getaway retreat providing a stunning recluse for the discerning traveler. It is a sanctuary for those in search of tranquility ... a place to stimulate the senses and to experience the very best of the magical island of Zanzibar. The six private villas are beautifully designed creating an atmosphere of relaxed, understated elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Jovago.com, Agoda, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your The Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Hotel Bwejuu
- Palms Hotel Bwejuu
- Palms Resort All Inclusive Bwejuu
- The Palms Zanzibar Island/Bwejuu