We went to the Palms in Zanzibar as a last minute thing and didn't know what to expect. It proved to be absolutely terrific. It's intimate with just a few villas but the service and food is extraordinary. It's affiliated with the hotels on both sides so there are extra activities but it's really ideal for rest and relaxation. We highly recommend it on all fronts, particularly from a service and support perspective.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the peaceful south eastern coast of the island, lying on an untouched award-winning beach, "The Palms" is the ultimate getaway retreat providing a stunning recluse for the discerning traveler. It is a sanctuary for those in search of tranquility ... a place to stimulate the senses and to experience the very best of the magical island of Zanzibar. The six private villas are beautifully designed creating an atmosphere of relaxed, understated elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Hotel Bwejuu
- Palms Hotel Bwejuu
- Palms Resort All Inclusive Bwejuu
- The Palms Zanzibar Island/Bwejuu