By far the most amazing place I ever stayed in. As I work as a travel agent and didn't pay anything myself I can't say very much about value but however, everything about The Palms is just brilliant. Sooo very kind and friendly staff, from the Manager to the staff around the bar. I travelled on my own and just for 1 night but please bring your love and stay here a few more nights. It's so peaceful, so quiet, amazing food and drinks, the villas have everything you can ask for, luxury and spacious. I hope I will come back one day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the peaceful south eastern coast of the island, lying on an untouched award-winning beach, "The Palms" is the ultimate getaway retreat providing a stunning recluse for the discerning traveler. It is a sanctuary for those in search of tranquility ... a place to stimulate the senses and to experience the very best of the magical island of Zanzibar. The six private villas are beautifully designed creating an atmosphere of relaxed, understated elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Jovago.com, Agoda, Priceline, HRS and Travelocity so you can book your The Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Hotel Bwejuu
- Palms Hotel Bwejuu
- Palms Resort All Inclusive Bwejuu
- The Palms Zanzibar Island/Bwejuu