Fantastic honeymoon destination - six thatched cottages it felt like each cottage had four or five staff making sure every need was met. Food was delicious perhaps a bit rich at times but William the head chef was happy to cook favourites. Try the Zanzibar lobster - delicious! Siri the manager of this hotel was excellent - anything we requested was no trouble. We enjoyed the BBQ on the beach and on valentines day the lunch for two on the beach. The rose pettle bath with bottle of champagne was superb. Faultless!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the peaceful south eastern coast of the island, lying on an untouched award-winning beach, "The Palms" is the ultimate getaway retreat providing a stunning recluse for the discerning traveler. It is a sanctuary for those in search of tranquility ... a place to stimulate the senses and to experience the very best of the magical island of Zanzibar. The six private villas are beautifully designed creating an atmosphere of relaxed, understated elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Jovago.com, Priceline and HRS so you can book your The Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Hotel Bwejuu
- Palms Hotel Bwejuu
- Palms Resort All Inclusive Bwejuu
- The Palms Zanzibar Island/Bwejuu