Together with my wife we were staying at the palms for one week after doing safari in Serengeti, Ngorogo etc.
We did stay in many first class hotel, clubs in the world, but something like "The Palms" we never did find.The Hotel exists of 6 bungalows with max 12 Guests! To each villa belongs a own cabana at the sea.It is a place of tranquility and to relax. The restaurant with chief William did an excellent job, especially the seafood, which we do like, was a dream. The directress Terry looked after us in perfect way,as all the employees did so. And at last say they made a special surprise to us: a "cabana" directly at the sea, only for our lunch!! (see picture below).
This was our honeymoon we didn`t had, when we got married!!°
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the peaceful south eastern coast of the island, lying on an untouched award-winning beach, "The Palms" is the ultimate getaway retreat providing a stunning recluse for the discerning traveler. It is a sanctuary for those in search of tranquility ... a place to stimulate the senses and to experience the very best of the magical island of Zanzibar. The six private villas are beautifully designed creating an atmosphere of relaxed, understated elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HRS, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your The Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Hotel Bwejuu
- Palms Hotel Bwejuu
- Palms Resort All Inclusive Bwejuu
- The Palms Zanzibar Island/Bwejuu