Booked 3 nights at the hotel at the end of a safari trip to Kenya. The villas are nicely decorated and spacious, bathroom quite sizable. Friendly staff trying their best to accommodate you with personalized service. Good meals inclusive of stay. Certainly has an exclusive feel to the resort being only 6 villas in total. Insects and mosquitos are everywhere, even found a few ants in the bread basket at breakfast. Poor quality TV in the villas, could barely hear the volume due to the continuous static - first time I see a TV brand called "Mango." Landscape is nice but not to the standard of a luxury resort. An overall average experience for an above-average price (paid €860 a night). At this price bracket, would rather stay at the Four Seasons Resort in the Maldives or Seychelles and have a truly luxurious holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the peaceful south eastern coast of the island, lying on an untouched award-winning beach, "The Palms" is the ultimate getaway retreat providing a stunning recluse for the discerning traveler. It is a sanctuary for those in search of tranquility ... a place to stimulate the senses and to experience the very best of the magical island of Zanzibar. The six private villas are beautifully designed creating an atmosphere of relaxed, understated elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jovago.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Hotel Bwejuu
- Palms Hotel Bwejuu
- Palms Resort All Inclusive Bwejuu
- The Palms Zanzibar Island/Bwejuu