Just got back from 6 nights at Breezes after safari and it was a wonderful experience. The whole location is wonderful to be in and the staff are really nice & friendly. Breakfast is a good selection of fruit, cereal and cooked foods. Lunch overlooking the beautiful blue sea at the Dhow Bar was lovely and evening meals had a reasonable amount of variation for the size of hotel. The rooms were of a very high standard and the turndown team come in every evening to lower the mosquito nets and spray the room (if you want) to help you get a good nights sleep. Apart from wind in the palm trees and the sounds of the surf - we didn't hear much else - none of the usual hotel type noises.
We have a couple of very minor niggles. We thought the wine was expensive for what in the UK is very inexpensive wine. I know they have to make a profit but the amount for wine seemed rather high. The half day trips include traveling time to/from the location so check out where the trip goes to or you could spend most of your half day traveling. The cashiers office doesn't accept travelers cheques any more (even though it still says they do on their website) and the only place to withdraw cash is in Stonetown (over 1 hour away).
Apart from these minor niggles we loved the location, staff and whole experience and would love to go back again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zanzibar's most romantic hotel, featuring the Frangipani Spa, highest attention to detail, and personalized service second to none. This family owned and managed resort has set high standards for Zanzibar, and continues to lead the others in the right direction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Beach Club And Spa, Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Hotel Bwejuu
- Breezes Beach Hotel Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Resort Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club Zanzibar
- Breezes Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Zanzibar Island/Bwejuu