My Husband and I went to Breezes after a 8 day safari and it was the perfect location to relax. The rooms were great (we were in a Standard room-very spacious although located further away from the beach). I enjoyed the spa (3 times!) and my husband went diving at the dive center located on the property (very convenient). The food was good-although the breakfast was the same every day and after the 7th day we would have appreciated some variety. They rotate between buffet dinner and plated dinners so that was a nice change of pace. They had a pretty good wine list and alcohol was reasonably priced. I am a vegetarian and I had plenty of options every night. The pool was great and they had a variety of activities at the Beach Club (kite surfing, hobbie cat, etc.).
The staff was wonderful and always helpful when we had questions/requests.
FYI: The resort is located about an hour away from the airport/ferry dock. The Rock Restaurant is located close to the resort-HIGHLY recommend going for lunch or dinner--it was the best meal we had in Tanzania!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zanzibar's most romantic hotel, featuring the Frangipani Spa, highest attention to detail, and personalized service second to none. This family owned and managed resort has set high standards for Zanzibar, and continues to lead the others in the right direction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Hotel Bwejuu
- Breezes Beach Club And Spa, Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Hotel Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Resort Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club Zanzibar
- Breezes Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Zanzibar Island/Bwejuu