We stayed at the Breezes for 4 days at the end of our holiday in Tanzania. After having climb mount Kilimanjaro and spent 2 days on a safari, the Breezes hotel was just want we needed to relax and enjoy the sun by the beach.
The hotel is an hour drive from Stone town so if you are looking for somewhere central, with loads of things around the hotel this is not for you. However, if you are looking for a quiet and relaxed place then you will enjoy the Breezes. It has all you would expect from a resort, several bars, swimming pool, beach, gym, tennis court, spa, water sports centre, a couple of restaurants etc.
The rooms are great size and really clean.The spa had a good range of massages and other services, so did the water sports centre, we rented all kite surfing equipment from the centre as well as going in one of their organised snorkling outings.
The staff was super friendly and helpful, extremely well trained and accomodating, even for the large group of 19 people that we were. The food was great and you could even order lobster for a bit extra on top of the dinner buffet (well worthy!).
Definitely a place I would recommend and would go back to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zanzibar's most romantic hotel, featuring the Frangipani Spa, highest attention to detail, and personalized service second to none. This family owned and managed resort has set high standards for Zanzibar, and continues to lead the others in the right direction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Hotel Bwejuu
- Breezes Beach Club And Spa, Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Hotel Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Resort Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club Zanzibar
- Breezes Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Zanzibar Island/Bwejuu