Our third stay at Breezes in the last 3 years so clearly we are very happy with the hotel. Lovely setting, beautiful gardens and quiet, lovely beach. Excellent, helpful, friendly staff. Very good rooms with nice verandas although they could offer more privacy. Excellent food both breakfasts and evning meals. In a perfect world you would stay here when high tide is around midday as the sea is too shallow for swimming at low tide when you can normally walk out to the reef.
I would advise people to pay a little more for a deluxe room nearer the beach. All in all, highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zanzibar's most romantic hotel, featuring the Frangipani Spa, highest attention to detail, and personalized service second to none. This family owned and managed resort has set high standards for Zanzibar, and continues to lead the others in the right direction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Venere, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Beach Club And Spa, Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Hotel Bwejuu
- Breezes Beach Hotel Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Resort Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club Zanzibar
- Breezes Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Zanzibar Island/Bwejuu