The service equalled that we experienced some years ago at Raymond Blanc's Manoir au Quat' Saisons. Breezes deserves a visit from Michelin inspectors.
Accomodation was excellent with very functional bathroom, large comfortable bedroom and sitting area as well as a patio with a view -although slightly distant -over the ocean.
We were surrounded by beautiful gardens and coconut trees.
All meals taken were of excellent quality, whether in respect of surroundings, comfort, choice of menu, preparation of food and again service efficiency and warmth.
Evening entertainment was tasteful with in particular good jazz as well as local Taarab music, acrobats, etc
We did not use the beautiful swimming pool as the ocean was so close and the beach spotless.
The local people we met on the beach were very friendly and we shall remember in particular fisherman Ali from Bwejuu, riding bicycles down to Bwejuu, meeting with children and young Arsenal and Liverpool fans practising their own football skills on the beach, exploration of the reef at low tide and of course great swimming in the ocean.
We had to be up early morning in order to make the most of the day and the potential of the island. In the ocean at 06:30, beautiful breakfast at 07:30 and then maybe on to Stone Town, or a Spice Tour, a swim with dolphins on another day, Jozani forest and the Red Colobus monkeys, guided visit of Bwejuu, something exciting every day and so many other things we did not have time to do.
Above all, Breezes combines outstanding professionalism with the warmest service.
Breezes is a place where you want to smile. The friendliness of the people who work there seems to be contagious.
Thank you very much. We hope to be back at Breezes before too long.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zanzibar's most romantic hotel, featuring the Frangipani Spa, highest attention to detail, and personalized service second to none. This family owned and managed resort has set high standards for Zanzibar, and continues to lead the others in the right direction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Hotel Bwejuu
- Breezes Beach Club And Spa, Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Hotel Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Resort Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club Zanzibar
- Breezes Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Zanzibar Island/Bwejuu