We stayed 6 nights after a trip through Uganda and Ruanda and enjoyed it very much, to relax at a really wonderful beach. We ha one of the Deluxe rooms in front of the beach, which was very nice and private.
The architecture and the decoration of the whole hotel area is really great. The staff was very friendly and the food very good. Especially the kind to present the buffet was always surprising and very nice. Every day they offer something special like an aperitif on the room, different live music, fire at the beach etc.
We recommand the hotel very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zanzibar's most romantic hotel, featuring the Frangipani Spa, highest attention to detail, and personalized service second to none. This family owned and managed resort has set high standards for Zanzibar, and continues to lead the others in the right direction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Hotel Bwejuu
- Breezes Beach Club And Spa, Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Hotel Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Resort Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club Zanzibar
- Breezes Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Zanzibar Island/Bwejuu