I stayed at Sun and Seaview Bunglaows for a week after climbing Kilimanjaro. It was exactly what I needed. The rooms were clean and basic (better than you'd expect for such an affordable price). The restaurant was nice, food was good, beer was better. Had great service from everyone there. They went out of their way to make sure I had everything I needed, rides where I wanted to go and simple things like bringing out snacks to the beach if I ordered a beer. I would definitely recommend it for anyone, solo travelers, couples, families, groups of friends. I hope to return soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sun and sea view is a small bungalow of ten rooms all seaview with restaurant with italian & local foods,tongether with lots of activities like tennis, volley ball and kayaksfor free you will apreciate the helpful stall in a quite atmosphere. it is a place where many nations meet with one spirit enjoying holidays ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Sun and Seaview Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun And Seaview Bungalows Hotel Bwejuu
- Sun And Seaview Bungalows Zanzibar Island/Bwejuu