We are a couple and only stayed at Anna for one and a half day, something which we regret deeply. Anna's slogan of "barefoot luxury" is spot on - at Anna of Zanzibar, we enjoyed superior accommodation, highly professional service and well above average hotel cuisine while experiencing none of the stiffness and over-the-top formality that many luxury hotels suffer from. While at Anna, you can do almost anything you could imagine while on a remote island holiday, in your own way. Meals are served how, where and when you want them. Menus changed according to your wishes. Tours arranged to your liking.
Conditions for total relaxation could hardly be better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private and exclusive boutique hotel with 5 superb villas only. Situated on the east coast of Zanzibar with a beautiful beach. Swimming pool, spa, bar, restaurant with superb seafood. Activities include diving, fishing, boat trips and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Anna of Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anna Of Zanzibar Hotel Bwejuu
- Anna Of Zanzibar Zanzibar Island/Bwejuu