A dream for any couple, family or for friends, this jewel in Zanzibar is not to be missed....
The five villas are spacious, luxurious with fluffy towels and are all so private that one thinks that one is alone. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful and know when to leave the guest their space.
Scrumptious breakfast is served wherever the guest feels like it-either at the beach, in the garden or on one's own front patio. Fresh fruit, homemade pancakes with real maple syrup, various egg dishes with organic bacon and so much more.
The beach is immaculately clean,with soft white sand and swimming is a bliss - just reading under the naturally thatched umbrellas makes this holiday an unforgettable experience. An extra bonus is that there are no vendors to try and sell one something.
This all inclusive resort offers amazing wines, delectable seafood and other great dishes -pretty much anything your heart desires.
One is certainly treated very royally in this special place that Michael has created......
What a way to spend blissful days here !
Michael,wir haben es so sehr genossen und kommen auf jeden Fall wieder !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private and exclusive boutique hotel with 5 superb villas only. Situated on the east coast of Zanzibar with a beautiful beach. Swimming pool, spa, bar, restaurant with superb seafood. Activities include diving, fishing, boat trips and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Anna of Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anna Of Zanzibar Hotel Bwejuu
- Anna Of Zanzibar Zanzibar Island/Bwejuu