25.02. - 11.3.13 - Andy and Anne/CH - We enjoyed 15 wonderful days here at Anna of Zanzibar. Hotel was very special as it is small, QUIET and well run with GOOD staff. Plenty of delicious food, specially FISH , many other great dishes too. Beach always kept clean. Beach chairs comfortable even after u have been lying for a while. Met plenty of interesting people too at the resort. Keep up the good work Anna!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private and exclusive boutique hotel with 5 superb villas only. Situated on the east coast of Zanzibar with a beautiful beach. Swimming pool, spa, bar, restaurant with superb seafood. Activities include diving, fishing, boat trips and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Anna of Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anna Of Zanzibar Hotel Bwejuu
- Anna Of Zanzibar Zanzibar Island/Bwejuu