With its small number of luxury island style villas the Anna of Zanzibar was the perfect setting for relaxing time after our Tanzania safari experience. The warm and tasteful ambiance of the villas gave us the feeling of home far away from home. The manager Nicki was open to all our needs and helped us make the most of our enjoyable stay with her support and a great choice of activities. The hotel service was exceptional and individual requests were more than met. This went as far as fetching fresh coconuts from one of the palm trees and giving a tutorial on opening them. The cooking never ceased to amaze us, especially the many tasty variations of fresh seafood. The high quality of products used and the skillful preparation were irresistible. The freedom to choose when and where meals are served gave us a lot of flexibility. The impeccable and friendly service made this all the more enjoyable.
The small size of the resort plus the other delightful guests helped create a cozy and very relaxing atmosphere in which the beach and the colourful ocean made a lasting impression on us. Whenever the opportunity arises we will be back for more.
Alex and Philipp
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private and exclusive boutique hotel with 5 superb villas only. Situated on the east coast of Zanzibar with a beautiful beach. Swimming pool, spa, bar, restaurant with superb seafood. Activities include diving, fishing, boat trips and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Anna of Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anna Of Zanzibar Hotel Bwejuu
- Anna Of Zanzibar Zanzibar Island/Bwejuu