Everything about it was pure bliss. Wonderful staff, delicious fresh food, comfortable clean rooms. We stayed 8 days and could not speak more highly about our romantic private getaway after our safari. Each day you picked what time, your meal of choice & where you wanted to dine, beachside, on your private veranda, in the dining room or poolside or ??? The food was excellent, fresh local fruit, fish, spices and ingredients made for delicious meals, from the sea or the tree to your table! The staff was helpful, friendly, very accommodating. They provide shoes to walk out into the Indian Ocean during low tide and can arrange any excursions. We loved the onsite Spa and the two dogs that live on the property, we also enjoyed our outing in Stone Town with the mix of Arab and Africian cultures yet mostly just spent the time relaxing poolside or on the beach. The perfect getaway with perfect beautiful turquoise ocean views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private and exclusive boutique hotel with 5 superb villas only. Situated on the east coast of Zanzibar with a beautiful beach. Swimming pool, spa, bar, restaurant with superb seafood. Activities include diving, fishing, boat trips and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Anna of Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anna Of Zanzibar Hotel Bwejuu
- Anna Of Zanzibar Zanzibar Island/Bwejuu