My husband and I spent 5 nights at Anna of Zanzibar after a week on safari for our honeymoon. It is perfect for couples looking for quiet relaxation, excellent service, and not much to do besides sitting on the beach, eating and drinking. The staff was very friendly and our beautiful, large private villa was set in quiet and beautiful tropical gardens. Each meal is served when and where you want, and the food was pretty good (sometimes excellent, sometimes just good). It was total bliss and relaxation and the perfect ending to our honeymoon. I got a massage and a scrub at the spa which were both really good. We highly recommend it to other travelers and loved the all-inclusive concept for our honeymoon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private and exclusive boutique hotel with 5 superb villas only. Situated on the east coast of Zanzibar with a beautiful beach. Swimming pool, spa, bar, restaurant with superb seafood. Activities include diving, fishing, boat trips and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Anna of Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anna Of Zanzibar Hotel Bwejuu
- Anna Of Zanzibar Zanzibar Island/Bwejuu