What can I say? WOW. This is an amazing place and if I had to pick my favorite part it would have to be the food. YUM! Zanzibar is a strange place as far as eating options go so I would have to say that Anna of Zanzibar went above and beyond my expectation. I highly recommend the pumpkin risotto - WOW. The manager, Niccy, is awesome and a perfect hostess. This was one of the highlights of my trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private and exclusive boutique hotel with 5 superb villas only. Situated on the east coast of Zanzibar with a beautiful beach. Swimming pool, spa, bar, restaurant with superb seafood. Activities include diving, fishing, boat trips and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Anna of Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anna Of Zanzibar Hotel Bwejuu
- Anna Of Zanzibar Zanzibar Island/Bwejuu