We stayed at Anna of Zanzibar for over a week in January 2012, as part of our honeymoon, and really enjoyed it. We were made to feel very welcome by the staff, and the atmosphere was friendly and relaxed. The food was superb with meals able to be taken by the beach, on our bungalow's verandah, by the pool or on the verandah of the main house, at any time convenient to us. The room was very comfortable and with only five bungalows well spaced out from each other, it is an intimate and special place where one can get away from it all. The location is perfect for touring and the beach very wide and quiet. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private and exclusive boutique hotel with 5 superb villas only. Situated on the east coast of Zanzibar with a beautiful beach. Swimming pool, spa, bar, restaurant with superb seafood. Activities include diving, fishing, boat trips and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Anna of Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anna Of Zanzibar Hotel Bwejuu
- Anna Of Zanzibar Zanzibar Island/Bwejuu