Congratulations. If you are reading this then you have now found the most idyllic place to stay in Zanzibar.
Staying at Anna's is one of life's unique experiences where you genuinely feel as though you are staying in your own home while being cared for by the most charming Tanzanian people you can possibly imagine.
Once you arrive you are free to treat the place as your own, and as there are only a few guests, you can be as anonymous or social as you like.
The food is superb - and meals can be taken wherever you want, whenever you want and you can order whatever you want. Dinner poolside or on the beach while being supplied unlimited wine is a perfect way to start a holiday.
If you enjoy spas then you will certainly enjoy Anna's. Wonderful oils and scrubs are sensational - all given in a clean and brand new facility.
The hosts Michael and Nicci are always available should you need them but I challenge you to think of anything that they haven't already thought for you.
This is not a glitzy, internationally owned resort, this is old fashioned personal service in a stunning environment and beautiful beach houses with a strong African influence.
If you find somewhere better....tell me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private and exclusive boutique hotel with 5 superb villas only. Situated on the east coast of Zanzibar with a beautiful beach. Swimming pool, spa, bar, restaurant with superb seafood. Activities include diving, fishing, boat trips and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anna of Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anna Of Zanzibar Hotel Bwejuu
- Anna Of Zanzibar Zanzibar Island/Bwejuu