My family and I spent an amazing week here in Feb. With 2 small children (aged 3yrs and 9 months) I wanted something luxurious but also family friendly. Anna's was the perfect balance. Owner Michael and his manager Niccy were amazing hosts and made sure that our week with them was perfect. Our baby son was treated to a whole range of brand new baby equipment and the chefs made puréed food for him. We were also treated to a babysitter. The food was outstanding and the waiters and chefs went to great lengths. Our daughter loved the octopus and so she was treated to a plate at every meal! She was also brought little dishes of local food to try in addition to the food we had ordered. With just 5 bungalows, Anna's is small but perfectly formed. We came across other families, honeymooners and safari travellers - it suits all types of holiday. It was lovely to have private meals on our veranda but wonderful to eat with the other guests at the main lodge. We will be back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private and exclusive boutique hotel with 5 superb villas only. Situated on the east coast of Zanzibar with a beautiful beach. Swimming pool, spa, bar, restaurant with superb seafood. Activities include diving, fishing, boat trips and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Anna of Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anna Of Zanzibar Hotel Bwejuu
- Anna Of Zanzibar Zanzibar Island/Bwejuu