We spent one week in Bravo Club Kiwengwa. We had wonderfull weather and sunshine every day. Rooms were comfortable, the bathroom in average level. The staff was very kind, but food in most of the cases tasteless, meat dishes mostly half-baked.
We had a lot of problems with wifi and power - airco and internet was three days from seven switched off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Is an Italian Management Club, located on one of the most beautiful beaches of the Eastern coast of Zanzibar, this resort lies at only 50 minutes from Stone Town, 43 km from the airport. Wisely blending modern comforts and local tradition, this village retains a vivid "African" style, emphasized by a spectacular wooden structure in "casuarinas" and "makuti , a fiber obtained from the palm, where the hall and the common services are located. Rooms The 200 rooms are housed in two-storey villas, laid out in a wide tropical garden. Very comfortable and equipped in fresh, astel shades, local style furniture, they feature air conditioning, hairdryer, mini - fridge (no service), bathroom, terrace or balcony. Few 4-bedded and connecting rooms are available. Possible accommodation in Comfort rooms with surcharge, completely renovated and finely furnished in the typical Zanzibar style. The Cuisine Buffet and grilled meals are served at the main Restaurant named Ngalawa where every day you can have different Italian and international recipes. During the meals soft drinks, natural mineral water, wine and local beer are served by the glass and are included. Close to the main restaurant, in the middle of a beautiful tropical garden, the new opening of Garden Pizza Restaurant, where at dinner, you can reserve your Italian menu with vegetables, sausages starters, wide choice of pizzas, dessert and drinks included. Lobster dinner on reservation and on payment. The "Nanga" bar in the main building is open from 7.30 am to midnight and guests can have late breakfast, soft drinks, American coffee, house wine, local beer and local spirits (not branded) by the glass, house wine and alcoholic drinks till midnight. On the beach and close to the swimming pool, Baobab beach Cafe and Restaurant offers salty snacks from 10 to 12,30 am. Buffet lunch from 12,30 am to 15,00. Alcoholic drinks and no alcoholic national from 9,00 to 19,00. At evening from 20,00 the restaurant becomes the "Swahili fusion" restaurant where guests can taste typical Swahili dishes cooked according some new recipes of our chef. With charge to be reserved. Lobster dinner on reservation and on payment. The Villaggi Bravo Kiwengwa applies the "all inclusive" formula including: full board meal plan (buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner) with unlimited drinks at the meals and in the course of the day, including natural mineral water, soft drinks, house-wine, local beer and spirits always served by the glass, until midnight. On charge: espresso and cappuccino, canned and bottled drinks, ice cream and any drinks after midnight. Facilities The guests can enjoy a wide fresh-water swimming pool, with a new special area for kids and completed by a Beauty Center "Mchaichai Spa (on payment). TV- Sat lounge, a small library, boutiques and a meeting room for up to 10/12 persons are also available WIFI available in all the hotel on payment: € 10 for week. Laundry, safe box and medical service on payment. Sports, entertainment The village features tennis courts, light for night play (to be paid separately) and a multi-functional area and a little fitness-center. Beach volley, beach soccer, aqua gym, aerobics, table-tennis and bowls are also available. The well-equipped Diving center is available on payment, inside the resort. Twice a week, a disco night is organized in the resort, with music and lot of fun. Day and evening entertainment by the animation staff at the amphitheater. Beach The Villaggi Bravo Kiwengwa is located on the most beautiful coast of the island, along a stunning stretch of white sand which expands for over 5 km. It is the ideal setting for a holiday of relax and fun in touch with the sea. The beach is equipped with beach umbrellas as long are available in natural fiber and sun beds. The beach towels are free at the beach and at the swimming pool. Just a deposit requested. Additional Information Pets: not allowed. Credit cards accepted: magnetic stripe VISA and MASTERCARD. 5% fee for payments with credit cards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Jovago.com, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your VOI Kiwengwa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aw Bravo Kiwengwa Hotel Kiwengwa
- Villaggio Bravo Zanzibar Kiwengwa
- VOI Kiwengwa Resort Zanzibar Island