I came here on holiday with a friend of mine and we had an amazing time with this hotel. The food was always good and the staff very nice. It is unfortunate that the beach is a golf cart away but you could easily stay at the infinity pool and hear the waves crashing. I would definitely come back again. The outdoor shower was a cool feature as well!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Melia Hotel and Resort is Zanzibar's leading international resort, situated on the north-east coast of the island. Melia Zanzibar is built on a 40 acre estate with a beautiful beach of pearlescent white sand lapped by warm ocean waters, 300 meters long, situated at the very end of the property to procure the perfect combination with nature. The resort is ringed by a natural coral reef, making bathing a relaxing and safe experience. The hotel is the perfect destination for honeymoon or wedding vacations as well as meetings & incentives. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Melia Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Zanzibar Hotel Kiwengwa
- Zamani Zanzibar Kempinski Kiwengwa
- Melia Zanzibar Zanzibar Island/Kiwengwa