If you book a Romance Pavillion here, and get the All inclusive PREMIUM package, you will not be disappointed. The pavillion was amazing. Room service was always 30 mins or less in Pavillion 33. The beach, which a lot of people say is a long way away, is very easy to get to and people should just chill out. The shuttle service to the beach on extended golf carts takes 5 mins and we waited a max of 5 mins for one. The beach food and the a la carte menu on the jetty were the best. The buffet dinners were hit and miss. The quality of the breakfast for room service was a disaster. Go to the main building for breakfast. All in all, a great place for 4 days. The massages were top notch!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Melia Hotel and Resort is Zanzibar's leading international resort, situated on the north-east coast of the island. Melia Zanzibar is built on a 40 acre estate with a beautiful beach of pearlescent white sand lapped by warm ocean waters, 300 meters long, situated at the very end of the property to procure the perfect combination with nature. The resort is ringed by a natural coral reef, making bathing a relaxing and safe experience. The hotel is the perfect destination for honeymoon or wedding vacations as well as meetings & incentives. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Jovago.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melia Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Zanzibar Hotel Kiwengwa
- Zamani Zanzibar Kempinski Kiwengwa
- Melia Zanzibar Zanzibar Island/Kiwengwa