We booked two nights here but ended up staying five and even then we didn't want to leave.
The staff at Seles make the place - very friendly, there to advise and willing to really go out their way to accommodate. We had some good laughs too. Great lads!
The rooms are very clean, the food is fantastic, the beach is on the doorstep, the diving (which is based next door) was very good and snorkeling with a pod of Dolphins left me speechless.
I'm really looking forward to going back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small hotel small hotel situated on the North East Coast of Zanzibar, very close to Mnemba Island which is famous for stunning dive and snorkling. We have 8 rooms all en suite with hot water, air-condition and a balcony with a garden view. We also have a nice swimming pool to relax in when it is low tide. We serve delicous food with all the local spices infused in our dishes and a full bar with exoctic cocktails a must to try. The hotel is surrounded by beautiful gardens where you can just relax and enjoy Zanzibar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sele's Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sele`s Bungalows Hotel Matemwe
- Sele's Bungalows Matemwe, Zanzibar Island