I stayed in langi langi for 9 nights. The staff in reception are very welcoming and helpful. I was in a room overlooking the pool. It was very nice, big bed with mosquito net, air con, big bathroom with an excellent shower.
The pool is nice, very clean with plenty of sun loungers.
Langi langi right on the beach which is great. It feels like a very safe and secure environment which as a solo traveller for the last few days of my stay was important to me.
I really enjoyed my stay here apart from 2 things.
In the reviews I read people were raving about the food. Maybe I was unlucky but I didnt manage to order anything that good while I was there.
The breakfast is good and plentiful but anything I ordered from the lunch or dinner menu was just OK.
Also i found the staff in the restaurant quite rude sometimes. At one point one of the waiters practically threw my food at me.
Its only the restaurant staff though, everyone else is perfectly lovely.
I would go back to langi langi. I looked in some other hotels along the beach and the rooms in langi are much better than any I saw.
Also chidi - I think the manager - is super helpful and a really nice guy.
In terms of food though i probably would choose to eat in other places along the beach of which there are many.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LangiLangi Beach Bunaglows is located in Nungwi, Zanzibar. The hotel has got a total of 34 rooms which are Standard Garden Room, Pool Room, Seaview Suite, Marhaba Suite and Royal Zanzibari Suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Langi Langi Beach Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langilangi Beach Bungalows Hotel Nungwi
- Langilangi Beach Hotel
- Langilangi Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Langi Langi Beach Bungalows Zanzibar Island/Nungwi