We spent our honeymoon there in Nov-2012. Fantastic hotel, super-friendly staff and brilliant facilities. Although buffet style food in the restaurant, we never felt we were charter tourists - quality of food was excellent and fresh, and the variety huge.
Best beach I have ever been on. Like a giant hot tub. Correct that, that would be the pool. Ocean is just magical. We would go back in a heartbeat! Be sure to take the all-inclusive option!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within exotic tropical gardens and water features inviting guests to enjoy the pristine view over the Indian Ocean, Diamonds La Gemma dell' Est is located on the north-western shores of the magical spice island of Zanzibar. This enchanting, luxurious and environmentally friendly resort is famous for its magnificent beach and large wharf built onto the open waters of the Indian Ocean and stretches out towards the sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Diamonds La Gemma dell' Est reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamonds La Gemma Dell` Est Hotel Zanzibar
- La Gemma Dell Est Zanzibar
- Gemma Del Est
- Diamonds La Gemma Dell' Est Zanzibar Island/Nungwi