We arrived unanounced at Mnarani Beach Cottages after being totally dissapointed at the resort we initially booked. The lady at reception was very friendly and accommodating. She arranged for us for 2 nights stay at a special rate in a seaview cottage including breakfast and dinner. She also arranged for a taxi to take us back to the other resort to collect our luggage. The rooms were small but very comfortable with a sea view. The swimming pool is really nice and having a drink on the deck and watching the dhows at sunset was an amazing experience. We arranged to go kayaking, to see the dhow building and a dhow sunset cruise, which were all amazing. We kayaked all the way to the next resort to "Gerry's Bar" to have a drink. We also went for a massage / pedicure at the spa and it was really relaxing. We spent 2 wonderful nights at this resort and will definitely recommend it to other travellers. It is easy to arrange any trip from the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mnarani Beach Cottages is a beach resort hotel, located on the northernmost tip of Zanzibar Island in the village of Nungwi, next to the old lighthouse.Mnarani has been independently recommended by The Lonely Planet Guide, The Bradt Guide to Zanzibar and many other East African travel guidebooks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Jovago.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mnarani Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mnarani Beach Cottages Hotel Nungwi
- Mnarani Beach Hotel
- Mnarani Beach Resort
- Mnarani Beach Cottages Zanzibar Island/Nungwi