I was truly amazed with Mnarani, both with the Cottages and the Beach. I stayed in one of the sea view cottages it was perfect. The food was excellent and the staff were super friendly and attentive. After reading so much about the tides and the beaches on Zanzibar I was a little concerned about what to expect but I was pleasant surprised the beach was pristine at both low and high tide. I did a snorkeling trip and a spice/Stone Town tour through the hotel and both where very well organised. I could not find anything to complain about. Keep up the good work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mnarani Beach Cottages is a beach resort hotel, located on the northernmost tip of Zanzibar Island in the village of Nungwi, next to the old lighthouse.Mnarani has been independently recommended by The Lonely Planet Guide, The Bradt Guide to Zanzibar and many other East African travel guidebooks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Mnarani Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mnarani Beach Cottages Hotel Nungwi
- Mnarani Beach Hotel
- Mnarani Beach Resort
- Mnarani Beach Cottages Zanzibar Island/Nungwi