Ocean breezes, waiting hammocks and charpoys, terrific staff, great massage service at very reasonable prices. Mnarani was a lovely place to check out of the rat race for a week. Don't go if you are looking for nightlife and glamour.This is a place to chill. Service is excellent. Strong points on the food are the breakfast crepes with fresh cinnamon and honey and the creative fresh (often fruited) salads.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mnarani Beach Cottages is a beach resort hotel, located on the northernmost tip of Zanzibar Island in the village of Nungwi, next to the old lighthouse.Mnarani has been independently recommended by The Lonely Planet Guide, The Bradt Guide to Zanzibar and many other East African travel guidebooks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Jovago.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mnarani Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mnarani Beach Cottages Hotel Nungwi
- Mnarani Beach Hotel
- Mnarani Beach Resort
- Mnarani Beach Cottages Zanzibar Island/Nungwi