We had such a relaxing time at the Flame tree cottages, just what we needed!
Having your breakfast served on your terrace was lovely, although after the 3rd day I'd had enough of eggs. great selection of fruit. staff were all really friendly. it was very quiet when we were there so enjoyed the pool to ourselves most of the day.
the food was ok - we ate there on evening but chose to wander along the beach for the rest of our stay.
good location - at the end of the beach so nice and quiet, but close enough to bars and restaurants. The room itself was fine - nothing to write home about but nice and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flame Tree Cottages. A small 16 room beach hotel in a private garden. It is one of the newest developments at the quiet end of the North West Nungwi tourist area, which boasts some of the nicest beaches in Zanzibar. We are beachside & West facing for perfect sunset views & it's a close walk to numerous restaurants and bars of Nungwi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Flame Tree Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flame Tree Cottages Hotel Nungwi
- Flame Tree Cottages Zanzibar Island/Nungwi