“Will go back”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
“Will go back”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I turned up in Nungi and managed to get a couple of nights here. I would have stayed longer but they they were full. It's in perfect location, you feel safe, the restaurant is literally on the beach metres from the ocean. I think it had the perfect location. Staff were average but ok in restaurant. Rooms were fine for what you pay. Plus wi fi which was difficult to find other places. But wifi not that great I managed to pick it up in the restaurant. I hope to go back.

• Visited December 2013

Pretoria, South Africa
“Fantastic location great pizza”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Yes I know pizza is not the thing to have on zanzibar. But having been on a 15 day trip to southern tanzania , where the people are fantastic, food basic and Fish, fish ,fish .... Our margarita pizza at paradise was amazing!!! Also try their shrimp cocktail.Do be sure to ask the chefs to prepare the lobsters as you like them. Best of all is the location.

• Visited January 2013
London
“Slow but good value”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I like this place, you can catch the breeze and watch the goings on on the beach. Have visited several times and although they can be incredibly slow (don't visit if you are in a hurry) the staff are always polite and the food worth the wait. The pizzas are consisitently good and the currys are great too. Their menu has a few things that are different to the pretty standard menu found in Nungwi and there is plenty of choice. The portions are generous too and the prices are not expensive.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank mochillera
amersfoort
“Would stay there again!”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I stayed at Safina for two weeks, but found out their security was pretty bad so I move to Paradise for my last 4 night. I wish I did it earlier, this place was so much better! Always security, very friendly and helpfull staff, the rooms are clean and have everything you need for I think a good price for what you get. Next to the beach and restaurant. Just perfect! I would stay with them again if I ever go back to Nungwi! There pizza is very good!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Travelislife79
Norwich, United Kingdom
“I would stay here again”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

A large group of us stayed here and although the accommodation is fairly basic it is clean and secure. All of the staff are very friendly and helpful and speak fairly good English. Each room has an individual bathroom, the water that comes out of the taps and shower is salt water but we didn't find this an issue. The only other problem is that during the day the electricity and water supply can be a bit unpredictable. It did seem that it was the area though and not just this hotel. The staff do there best to get it on again as quickly as possible and even have back up generators.
The restaurant is very well priced and again the staff are really friendly. Amazing seafood and the breakfasts are pretty good too!

• Visited September 2012