“Best Scuba Instructor” 5 of 5 bubbles

Divine Diving, Yoga & Dive Center
Ranked #1 of 2 Spas & Wellness in Nungwi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experience divine diving in Zanzibar’s crystal blue waters and pristine white beaches. Explore over 25 different dive sites with a variety of abundant, vibrant, colorful corals and marine life. Divine Diving is one of the very few uniquely combined yoga and dive centers in the world. We offer free optional breathing technique classes to improve your air consomptions to enjoy a more relaxed dive. We are a professional PADI Dive Center with an experienced team who has extensive knowledge of the area and biodiversity.
British Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best Scuba Instructor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

Opaz is a fantastic instructor. During our first pool instruction I was sure I would not be able to scuba dive. My fear of being underwater and breathing was overwhelming. Opaz's took the time and with his calming personality he was able to introduce me to the underwater world. I haven't looked back, I have now logged over 50 dives. I had a great experience and now look forward to my next diving vacations.

Visited August 2012

• Hebrew first
Johannesburg
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Wonderful first diving experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

I was staying at a resort close by, and decided at the last minute to join in on an introductory scuba dive. The staff were all very friendly, accommodating and welcoming and they took me out on a spectacular dive the following day. I would definitely return and highly recommend the Divine Dive &Yoga Center.

Zichron Yaakov, Israel
“Great dive center”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

We have just finished a short diving vacation in Zanzibar, with Divine Diving as our dive shop. We had a great time, with a very friendly staff. Diving was realy calm and scenic. Multi languages are spoken. Definitely a great choise for us

Guy & Arnon

Haifa, Israel
“Fabulous Course, Fabulous Place :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

Me and my girlfriend look for place to do the open water course in Zanzibar, after that we check almost all diving shop in Nungwi and Kendwa we meet two people that recommended about Divine Diving. It was great choice, the staff are very nice and friendly, the equipment very good and everything is very safe.
Are great guide Elzemiek was very very nice and tolerant.
It was great place to do the course and the diving was stunning.

Tel Aviv, Israel
“Divine and Professional”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

Divine diving center is one of those places you don’t often hear about, it has a mixture of rare qualities that makes traveling such an Endless Joy. The first contact with the staff was over mail, which was professional and Kind, they gave me lots of information and made me feel welcome even before I started my Trip. The Diving club itself is very good, all the equipment is new and in good condition, the diving masters are experienced and helpful, I really felt that I am in good hands if any problem accrues. I also had the pleasure of meeting the owner, named ‘Opaz’, which is a very nice guy and doesn’t seems too much burned out as many other operator I met in Africa and Zanzibar. I can honestly say it is a good place to have an Enjoyable Diving with good people.