What I liked:
1) Nice semi detached bungalows - spacious and clean
2) Really close to the beach
3) Nice beach and great sunset views
What I didn't like:
1) No WIFI in room
2) Electricity kept being interrupted - the longest time was for more than 6 hours as they have no generators
3) Really briny water in the shower - skin still felt sticky after shower
4) Strange staff - came to check on the TV, and subsequently carried the TV off without a word of explanation and not to be seen again.
5) Really far from reception area - which is where you need to ask for pool towels
Overall, for the price we paid, it was good value for money. Since we didn't have to work and be on computer, absence of WIFI was not a big deal. For those who need it, there is paid WIFI in the reception. Not that many channels on TV and with poor reception, the missing TV was fine with us. A bit of a long trek to LangiLangi for good reasonably priced food, but well worth it. So all things considered, we still enjoyed our stay at Ora Lodge.
- Also Known As:
- Ora Resort Nungwi Lodge Zanzibar Island