“Great!”

Madrid, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2012

Me and my friends went diving with Zanzibar water sports, and we came back very very happy with the places they took us, the organization and most of all with the quality that my friends received for the open water diver and advanced open water diver courses. Ginie is an outstanding instructor (and I have met many). Also the equipment provided was in very good shape and the ships were pretty cool. One of the best things was the organization, the staff was very helpful to fix a tight schedule that we had in order for my friends to finish the course and enjoy in far away dive sites, and you could see in the ship that they knew what they were doing just by seeing them arranging the equipment. Also very nice lunch provided on the ship on the way to Mnemba! (beuatiful place Mnemba by the way)

Visited May 2012

“Excellent diving experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2012

I booked my diving at the office based at Kendwa Rocks hotel. Chris helped me out, and gave my friends and I a great price on diving in Shane's Reef. We dived with Cholo who was able to spot excellent marine life for us to enjoy (cuttlefish, tiger fish, sea turtles and he even spotted a sea horse from at least twenty meters away!). I told the crew I was going to come back for more and found myself diving Mnemba Atoll with them only a week later. They showed me an excellent underwater time and highly recommend them to anyone who loves or wants to love Watersports of any kind. Plus, the paradise that is Zanzibar is a perfect place to have an amazing time in the ocean.

Johannesburg, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Honeymoon saver!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2012

We went on our honeymoon to Zanzibar as we are both Padi instructors and wanted to indulge in some beautiful diving. Unfortunately our hotel was not the best with many many problems, one of which was that it was 1 hour away from any diving (which they conveniently forgot to mention). The hotel wanted us to dive through their diving company which wanted to rip us off completely, not to mention the exorbitant price they wanted to charge us just to get to the dive company.

Luckily we found Zanzibar watersports in Kendwa through their very informative website. We spoke to the manager at the resort who was very willing to drive through and fetch us and then drop us off. The staff (from owner right through to the captains and boat staff) was great.
Friendly, professional, always willing to help, and what was nice to see was that standards were kept in terms of PADI...
Such a pleasure working through this company, from having our sushi ready for us when we came back from the dives, to driving all the way to fetch us so we could have a day at their beach.

You saved our honeymoon Zanzibar watersports. A big thank you!
Special mention to one of the instructors and managers (Jenny) our divemaster (So sorry, forgot your name) and the driver who always had a smile and a joke to tell in the car (Sahile i think)
Thanks again, and I would definitely recommend you dive with this company

Visited May 2012
1 Thank SSP_GP
jinja
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Watersports in Zanzibar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2012

Highly recommended for diving, snorkelling, fishing, wake boarding etc. The staff are very friendly and professional and all the trips were properly equipped and organised. The centre on the beach at Kendwa Rocks makes booking very easy. An overall excellent time with these guys. Thanks

Visited April 2012
Nairobi, Kenya
3 attraction reviews
“Wonderfull”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

Had a wonderful experience doing the adventure dive in manemba. Our dive instructor (Geanie) was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and passionate about diving. We had a lot of fun and would recommend it to all who have never experienced it before.

Visited February 2012