“Nice spot”

Spanish Dancer Divers
Ranked #1 of 14 Tours in Nungwi
More attraction details
Owner description: Top quality PADI dive center in Nungwi, Zanzibar. We offer the best dives in Zanzibar including Mnemba Atoll, Leven Bank, Tumbatu, Magic Reef and much more. We teach a full range of PADI courses in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Hebrew. Spanish Dancer Divers pay a lot of attention to customer experience. We would like to be you best Zanzibar memory. Come join us!!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Coppet, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Nice spot”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We did a snorkeling/diving introduction there, on the Mnemba island. The team is cool (the owner could smile a bit more, which wouldn't hurt), especially our instructor Marie who was very friendly, excellent instructions, cool and very clear to give us confidence and show us the underwater wildlife. We saw dolphins on the way and could swim with them. Good equipment and boats. I recommend a trip there.

Visited August 2013

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Zanzibar dive shop”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

We went on 2 days 2 tanks dives trip. Mnemba you can not miss, before the dive we went snorkeling with dolphins, was a unique experience. Mikes reef is also beautiful. What made our experience great as also the crew, Cindy, Shee and Rama, they are great and super nice. On board you can sit down and relax, between dives a nice warm tea and coffee are served with fruits and donuts, the equipment is updated and the boats are well take care.
So if you are going to Zanzibar and plan to go dive don't think twice about where to go. Spanish Dancer Divers will give you a great time.

Visited March 2013
Kabul
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I got my Advanced PADI certification with Spanish Dancer Divers and strongly recommend them to anyone that wants to go diving in Zanzibar. The staff were extremely knowledgable, professional, and friendly. My instructor did a great job making the process both educational and fun.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Jordan S
London, England, United Kingdom
“Great diving, great dive center”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I did my advanced open water here which was a fantastic experience - I had one-on-one tuition with Cindy who made sure that I knew what I needed to know for each of the adventure dives and subsequently each and every dive was enjoyable! I did 6 dives in total, 4 of which were at mnemba where I saw many fish, dolphins (both at the surface and a dozen underwater swimming together) and big turtles! I then did levenbank which was amazing with many many fish in the open ocean and another dive at a reef to the north of the island. Oh yeah - friendly atmosphere, good equipment (including underwater camera for the photography dive), professional set up, fast boat and fantastic dive sites.

Visited June 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Went on two dives with Marie. She was a fantastic guide and very helpful in getting me back up to speed after more than 10 years of not diving. Equipment, processes, and service had no problems at all. Glad I went with them and wish I would have had another day with them.

Visited June 2013