“Great experience”

Spanish Dancer Divers
Ranked #1 of 14 Tours in Nungwi
More attraction details
Owner description: Top quality PADI dive center in Nungwi, Zanzibar. We offer the best dives in Zanzibar including Mnemba Atoll, Leven Bank, Tumbatu, Magic Reef and much more. We teach a full range of PADI courses in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Hebrew. Spanish Dancer Divers pay a lot of attention to customer experience. We would like to be you best Zanzibar memory. Come join us!!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Went on two dives with Marie. She was a fantastic guide and very helpful in getting me back up to speed after more than 10 years of not diving. Equipment, processes, and service had no problems at all. Glad I went with them and wish I would have had another day with them.

Visited June 2013

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
“Very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

I took my open water diver certificate here. I took three days and I am very pleased with my course. They were good in english and good in teaching about diving.

After this I went diving in Thailand and I felt safe with the knowledge spanish dancer divers taught me. I highly recommend people to take their certificate here.

Visited December 2012
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“My favourite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

A must in my 'places to visit' in Zanzibar. Reliable equipment, professional team, friendly atmosphere, nice diving experience with good spots. Did I miss anything else you need for pleasurable diving experience? I guess the answer is 'no' -)))
Being with Spanish Dancer since 2011, I keep on coming back to them every time a have a chance to visit Zanzibar. Special thanks to Shee for patience, to Cindy, Amanda, Chris, Chikitin and others for lovely diving, to Goyo and Julia for being smiley reception fairies -)) to captain Idi for speed riding and dolphins and to David for keeping this place up and running. See you next time -)

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Galina_Molchanova
Ottawa, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great little dive outfit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

2 friends and I did our Open Water course with Spanish Dancer. Was a great experience all around. Cindy (a fellow Canadian) was excellent all around. The owner Davide and all the group were great to hang out with during the day and after during drinks. Highly recommended. Even stayed for 2 additional days of diving.

Visited April 2013
Swansea, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Didn't dive but great service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

Dave, one of the Spanish dancer staff, was great. He was extremely patient with me as I made enquires into the possibility of diving, whilst also trying to gain free wifi access, having had quite a few beers!
He was nothing but professional and have me all the information required, just a shame I didn't actually go diving! Next time.

Visited March 2013