“Scuba diving in Nungwi- Wish I was there”

East Africa Diving Centre
Miami
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Scuba diving in Nungwi- Wish I was there”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Diving in Zanzibar- Nungwi was the 1/2 half of our amazing honeymoon. What a rock n roll trip. We loved diving in Nungwi- beautiful reefs, and an aquarium of fish, clear blue waters, what more can you ask for? Special shout out thank you to Dive Masters: Neil & Angel! Great leaders who helped us find underwater creatures that we would have missed without them! 2 dives a day for 4 days, if we could afford to stay longer and didn't have to go back to work, we would still be on the boat diving with East African Diving Centre.

Travelers- Great company- PADI certified. We had no issues. Two different boat experiences; Dhow (Very cool Tanzania experience- never thought I would be diving off a dhow) and a speed boat! Very fast and fun! Don't forget your SPF 1,000,000 sunscreen, I am serious!

Visited February 2013

• Turkish first
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

This was the first I ever went diving. My instructor (Neil) was very patient and I was very pleased I had him as an instructor. We have great dives and I have no complaints whatsoever. I did the open water PADI course and completed it in 3 days. I saw turtles, sea horses, tonnes of fish and overall it really was life changing and diving has definitely got me hooked. Thanks again to the EADC team and to Neil for an amazing time.

Visited August 2012
London
“Great experience with a great dive centre!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I did my Open water PADI cert with East Africa Dive and really enjoyed it, one of the best things ive done in general! the instructors are great they also make you feel safe which is important. I also felt very welcome by everyone and the owner (delene) was very helpful and professional. I had a few problems with my sinuses which ment i kept having to re-book and they were very patient with that. I passed with my instructor (marius) who was brilliant.
They also know all the great reefs to go to. during the course they took my on a home reef dive which is great you can see lion fish and these amazing fish that hide in the sand then shoot off really fast as well as enourmous bright blue sea urchins, sea horses and other really insane fish! but mnemba ( also has crystal blue water) is alot more intresting because you can see all types of fish as well as dolphins and turtles! so its worth the extra to go out!

Visited February 2013
Sydney
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“We snorkelled with Dolphins!!!”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We went for a snorkel with a dive group at East Africa Dive while in Zanzibar in December. The trip was really fun and as usual relaxing, professional and friendly. While the snorkelling was good, I have been to better in Fiji, Oz and Vanuatu but the highlight was swimming with dolphins.
The captain spotted dolphins and drive us to the pod twice to let us jump in. It was one of the most amazing things I have ever experienced hearing them squeak and call to each other and just swim around us. There was even a baby.
A brilliant trip and I recommend East Africa Dive Centre

Visited December 2012
1 Thank MoocowSydney
Guatemala City, Guatemala
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good diving”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

They provided us with everything we needed, came to pick us up at our hotel and were very friendly the whole time. The dives were pretty easy and colorful. It was a fun experience and a good service.

Visited December 2012