“excellent service”

East Africa Diving Centre
Reviewed October 26, 2012

One of the top dive centres ever tried, very professional staff, well organized, very nice dives, no complains at all.

There are newer reviews for East Africa Diving Centre

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Prompt, professional, clean diving gear and great people. The rubberducks are in great shape, the snorekliing instructor was very knowledgeable and the management friendly and helpful. Thanks Delene!!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

The staff and owners were great- good sense of humour but also safe - very helpful ( arranged an early dive for us ) - diving both local and Mnemba were good - not huge shoals of fish but good & interesting selection - lots of feafy scorpion fish

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We liked: the dive center, professional and friendly staff.
On the down side: the "fast" boat arrived in 25 mn on site, but what a rodeo !
It was quickly forgotten after the first dive.
Careful: paying by credit card is not always easy due to the connection, American Express does not work.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

The Z hotel management recommended that I use EADC and I wasn't disappointed. All the management and staff are very friendly and helpful plus really knowledgeable about the dive sites in Nungwi. During my 3 week stay in Zanzibar I completed 6 dives in which I saw lots of sea life including Turtles, White Tip Reef Sharks and during my dive of the Big wall we heard Hump Back Whales - amazing. I will be back at Christmas 2013 and certainly will be diving with EADC again.